Our knowledgeable and friendly staff and doctors, along with our state-of-the-art equipment, are proud to offer excellence in eye care services:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for Children, Adults and Seniors.
- Contact Lenses Fitting & Dispensing including multifocals, dailies, continuous wear, colored, Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP), and astigmatism correcting lenses.
- Laser and Cataract Surgery consultation, and Pre & Post Op Care
- Diagnosis, Treatment and Management of Eye Diseases, such as Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and others.
- Digital Retinal Photography.
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT).
- Visual Field/Peripheral Vision Testing.
- Dry Eye Management.
- Eye Emergencies.
- We accept most insurance plans, including Great West Life, Sun Life and many others. We are happy to file your insurance claims for you. Please contact our office to verify if your plan is accepted. We also accept interac, cash & most major credit cards.
Eye Exam Schedule as recommended by The Canadian Association of Optometrists:
- Infants and Toddlers (Birth to 24 months): Should undergo their first eye examination between the ages of 6 to 9 months
- Preschool Children (2 to 5 years): Should undergo at least one eye examination between the ages of 2 and 5 years
- School Age Children (6 to 19 years): Should undergo an eye examination annually
- Adults (20 to 64 years): Should undergo an eye examination every 1 to 2 years
- Adults (65 years and older): Should undergo an eye examination annually
* Children 18 and Under are covered by their Care Card. Book Online Today or call our North Vancouver office at 604-980-1010.